Mojomee lip care will nourish your lips. It’s a lip balm that smells deliciously sugary and baked! We packed this little jar of loveliness with coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and olive oil to plump up your dry lips and brighten your day! Plus, it’s the perfect shade to elevate your look. It’s the most effective lip balm for everyday use.
- Repair sun-damaged and chapped lips with nourishing coconut oil.
- Instantly moisture lips
- Prevents dryness and chapping of the lips
- Helps heal cracked or flaky lips with regular use
- Contains plant-based oils such as olive oil that leaves your lips feeling soft
- This tasty little jar of goodness for your lips is full of natural, plant-based flavours.
- Mineral oil and paraben-free
- 100% natural ingredients are used
- 100% cruelty free, don’t worry we don’t test it on animals.
Shea butter – Shea butter is an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Because of its high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins. Anti-inflammatory and healing properties found in Shea butter. Shea butter can help to condition, tone, and soothe your skin, especially on your face.
Kokum butter: Kokum butter is plant-based oil derived from the kokum tree’s seeds. Kokum butter is a powerful moisturizer that won’t clog your pores. It’s commonly used to treat acne, mild inflammatory problems, and dry skin, hair, and scalp.
Rosehip oil: Rosehip oil is high in linoleic and linolenic acids, as well as other essential fatty acids. Rosehip oil’s high fatty acid content makes it an excellent option for hydrating dry, itchy skin. The skin absorbs the oil, allowing the antioxidants to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin.
Coconut oil – Castor oil is a natural emollient, so a few drops can treat dry skin, as a massage oil, or as a hair treatment. Ricinoleic acid, a fatty acid found in castor oil, makes up about 90% of the oil.
Shea Butter, kokum butter, Bee’s wax, Olive oil, coconut oil, Rose hip oil
Who can use Mojomee Belly Button Oil?
Anyone! It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
How to use Mojomee Belly Button Oil?
- Use after cleaning or scrubbing the lips.
- Apply it all over the lips. Let it absorb.
- Use as per requirements.
Q – What is the shelf life of Mojomee Lip Care?
A – You can use Mojomee Lip Care 12 months from manufacturing mentioned in the pack.
Q – How to store Mojomee Lip Care?
A – Always store Mojomee Lip Care in a dry and cool place only.
Q – Is it safe to use Mojomee Lip Care?
A–Yes, it’s best to use it daily.
Q – Is Mojomee Lip Care made from natural ingredients?
A – Yes! In the era of skincare products loaded with harmful chemicals. We provide you with affordable, all-natural, and premium products.